MMG Sector Interest Group
The group for medical marketers. Find all the resources you need and more here on our resource centre pages.
CIM Medical Marketing Group (CIM MMG) was formed in 2001 with the merger of The Chartered Institute of Marketing's Healthcare Industry Group (CIM HIG) and the Royal Counties Branch Healthcare Group (RCB). These two healthcare groups had both been in existence since 1994. Both groups had provided a similar benefit for our members - a focus of excellence in healthcare marketing.
Our members are marketing professionals and anyone involved in marketing and customer care at all levels, from key opinion leaders and industry leaders to students - from all the medical and healthcare sectors. For example; NHS, primary care, private medicine, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dental, biotechnology, medical capital equipment, diagnostics, laboratory products, publishing, consultancy and supporting services.
The objectives of our group are:
• To enhance the benefits of membership to existing members involved in marketing in the medical and healthcare sectors.
• To promote marketing excellence in these sectors.
• To provide valuable events, activities and knowledge aimed at assisting your CPD.
• To promote CIM in the medical and healthcare industry sectors.
• To recruit new members and encourage greater membership penetration in the medical and healthcare sectors.
• To provide healthcare news updates and information.
• To inform members of changes in the marketing environment and their implications and promote high, professional marketing standards.
Membership of CIM MMG
Existing members of CIM of all grades can join the MMG at no extra charge. Non-members are welcome to attend meetings as guests.