Medical Marketing Sector Interest Group
Our members are marketing professionals and anyone involved in marketing and customer care at all levels, from key opinion leaders and industry leaders to students - from all the medical and healthcare sectors. For example; NHS, primary care, private medicine, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dental, biotechnology, medical capital equipment, diagnostics, laboratory products, publishing, consultancy and supporting services.
The objectives of our group are:
• To enhance the benefits of membership to existing members involved in marketing in the medical and healthcare sectors.
• To promote marketing excellence in these sectors.
• To provide valuable events, activities and knowledge aimed at assisting your CPD.
• To promote CIM in the medical and healthcare industry sectors.
• To recruit new members and encourage greater membership penetration in the medical and healthcare sectors.
• To provide healthcare news updates and information.
• To inform members of changes in the marketing environment and their implications and promote high, professional marketing standards.
CIM members can sign up to the Medical Marketing SIG for news and event notifications by logging onto MyCIM and updating their preferences.
Select the groups you would like to hear more from in the preference centre under ‘industry interests’.