Join a CIM Sector Interest Group (SIGs)
CIM Members can join up to three Sector Interest Groups, free of charge, just call +44 (0)1628 427120 to join this group and others.
There are a range of Sector Interest Groups (SIGs) that bring together marketers with specific industry knowledge through tailored events, information and networking opportunities. Find out more about the SIGs that are available to join here.
Why you should join the Medical Marketing Group (MMG)
- Regular evening ‘business meetings’ on topical issues and marketing best practice
- Knowledge share and skill development workshops and seminars
- Conferences where you can network with other healthcare professionals
- Notification of specific medical marketing events, news and activities.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Volunteering on the MMG committee also can earn you CPD
- Network with other healthcare professionals
- Reduced rates for business meetings, workshops and conferences
- Discounts on subscriptions to medical marketing journals
We have over 1,200 members, who are marketing professionals and those involved in marketing and customer care at all levels, from key opinion leaders and industry leaders to students, from all the medical and healthcare sectors:
- Medical Devices
- NHS Hospital Trusts
- NHS PCTs/CCGs
- Private Sector
- Laboratory Diagnostics
- Medical Capital Equipment
- Supporting Services
- Veterinary (practitioners and industry)
Become a CIM member
Expand your marketing knowledge and network by becoming a member of the CIM. You can take advantage of our insightful and thought provoking exclusive content, attend our national and regional networking and knowledge sharing events and top up your skills with discounted rates on our wide range of training courses. As a member of CIM you will gain recognition as a current and actively engaged marketer.
There are two types of CIM membership – introductory and graded:
- Introductory membership is for marketing students, those considering a career in marketing and those who are just starting out on their marketing career. Find out more.
- Graded membership recognises your experience and qualifications within the marketing industry, and awards you the designatory letters to match. Upon becoming a Member or Fellow, you can begin your route to becoming a Chartered Marketer. Find out more.
Alternatively, speak to a membership advisor call +44 (0)1628 427120 or email.
Our Sector Interest Groups are run by teams of committed and enthusiastic volunteers - professional marketers who help steer the group’s activities and organise topical knowledge sharing and networking events. If you are interested in contributing to the development and project managing our activities, please Judith Mason (Volunteer Partnerships Manager) via email.