Do you have a passion for Construction and a career in Marketing?
Author: ross sturley cimcig
If you are a Marketing professional who operates within the construction sector, the Chartered Institute of Marketing Construction Industry Group (CIMCIG) is looking for new ambassadors to support the committee.
If you want to become a CIMCIG ambassador, you will need to:
• Have a passion for construction marketing
• Help highlight marketing best practice within the construction sector, through the management and delivery of the CIMCIG content plan
• Create, develop and share content to CIM and CIMCIG followers on social media, webinars, and events
• Network with marketing peers to promote CIM and CIMCIG
Please note all applicants need to:
• Have current CIM membership
• Work within the Construction sector, with marketing/ communication experience
So whether you are starting your marketing career or wanting to share your wealth of experience, to apply to become a CIMCIG ambassador you need to email Judith Mason, Volunteer Partnerships Manager, explaining your interest and how you are suited to the role. More details about the roles can be found here. Please include a full CV with your application. The closing date for applications is Friday 16 April.
We look forward to hearing from you.