Hertfordshire's New Era of construction
Author: ross sturley cimcig
Announcing its commitment to modern methods of construction, the Hertfordshire Growth Board is aiming to position Hertfordshire as a UK leader in sustainable construction. Hertfordshire Innovation Quarter (Herts IQ), in partnership with construction industry leaders BRE Group, is hoping to lead the way in providing a home for the forward-thinking ecosystem of cutting-edge green tech businesses that will deliver buildings fit for the future.
There is a panel session as part of Real Estate Live UK which will discuss this work, learn about the ideas and initiatives springing from Herts IQ, and understand the economic advantages of building greener, faster.
Chair: Michelle Hannah, Director, Cast Consultancy
- Richard Whitehead, Chair of Herts IQ and Managing Director AECOM Building+Places UK and Ireland
- Patsy Dell, Director, Hertfordshire Growth Board
- Grant Findlay, Strategy Director, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Jane Wakiwaka, Head of Sustainability – Real Estate, The Crown Estate
- Mark Doyle, CEO, Jarvis Contractors